12bet - Bet365

12bet - Bet365.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-13 10:19:50

MagaretRan

— Becky Hansmeyer (@bhansmeyer) Later that day (!)

Indie App Sticker Pack.
Same.
I would also pay a premium for an “indie app sticker pack” (like, physical  stickers ) with all proceeds going to charity or something.
— Becky Hansmeyer (@bhansmeyer)       Later that day (!), Nathan Lawrence and Sam Gold,  developer s of Twitter client , began turning that idea into a reality.
What came next was a whirlwind of collecting icon assets from 90 amazing indie  developer s and compiling them into a beautiful set of physical stickers that you can order today, for the low low price of just $12.99.
(I want to be clear: I had nothing to do with this, it was all Sam and Nathan.
And also Charlie Chapman, who made the awesome intro video.)    This is an incredible  collection  of icon artwork.
50% of proceeds will go to the World Health  Organization ’s  and 50% will go to the.
Honestly, this is probably the coolest thing I’ve ever been a part of.
Decorate your gear, fight racism,  fight COVID-19 , gain back a little missing piece of WWDC… what are you waiting for.
It’s on sale for one week only, so head on over to  and order yourself some sweet indie swag.
❤️                                                        3 thoughts on “Indie App Sticker Pack ”.
micro.blog                  This Article  was mentioned on micro.blog                     June 17, 2020 at 9:19 am.
micro.blog                  This Article  was mentioned on micro.blog                     June 17, 2020 at 9:29 am.
micro.blog                  This Article  was mentioned on micro.blog                     June 17, 2020 at 11:05 am.
© 2020  Becky Hansmeyer .

FB88

Board footer